We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ('Personal data protection code') provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
This site fully respects the national legislation on privacy and uses the appropriate procedures to comply with the requirements of these laws.
According to the indicated legislation, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes:
* provide you with the goods and services distributed by the Site and allow the related obligations;
* provide you with information and / or send communications relating to the services provided;
* statistical purposes and market analysis.
2. The treatment will be carried out by computer, including through the internet.
3. The provision of data is optional but any refusal to supply them makes it impossible to execute the obligations deriving from the sales contract to which you are a party.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated.
5. The data controller is the companyPollice Verdeby Gianfranco Chiapperini, with headquarters in SP Giovinazzo-Bitonto, Contrada Misericordia snc - 70054Giovinazzo (BA)
6. You can exercise your rights towards the data controller at any time, pursuant to article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
7. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for information relating to the right of access to the data, their correction, to delete or block their use as well as for questions relating to any revocation of the consents already given or the opposition to a specific use of data, we invite you to contact our data protection officer.
Art. 7 - Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
- the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- You have the right to be informed free of charge about your personal data stored by us, and, where appropriate, the right to request its correction or deletion as well as the limitation of processing, as well as the right to authorize its transmission. For questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, for
information, relating to the right of access to data, their rectification, to cancel them or block their use as well as for questions relating to the possible revocation of the consents already given or the opposition to a specific use of the data, we invite you to contact us directly via the contact details given in our legal information. Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the competent data protection supervisory authority.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.