500ml bottle of jin and shari liquid.
The jin liquid has the main purpose of preserving the wood over time from the attack of any external pathogens or from the natural deterioration of the wood due to atmospheric agents and to create beautiful color contrasts between dry and living wood, it is in fact widely used with junipers and yews to distinguish between live veins and dry wood.
The liquid jin, calcium polysulphide, also has an important fungicidal function thanks to its sulfur content.
Instructions for Use:
1. Always cover the ground of the bonsai with a material that does not absorb, such as celophane or plastic bags;
2. Use it pure if you want to give a very white effect or dilute it with water;
3. First spray the parts of dry wood in question with water;
4. With a brush, small or large depending on the level of finish, dip in the liquid and apply to dry wood.
5. Go over several times if you want to increase the white color