250 ml bottle of liquid for jin and shari.
The liquid jin mainly has the purpose of preserving the wood over time from the attack of any external pathogens or from the natural deterioration of the wood due to atmospheric agents and to create beautiful color contrasts between dry and live wood, it is in fact widely used with junipers and badgers for the distinction between live veins and dry wood.
The liquid jin, calcium polysulphide, also performs an important fungicidal function thanks to its sulfur content.
Instructions for Use:
1. Always cover the soil of the bonsai with a material that does not absorb, such as celofan or plastic bags;
2. Use it pure if you want to give a very white effect or dilute it with water;
3. Spray the parts of dry wood in question with water;
4. With a brush, small or large according to the level of finish, wet in the liquid and apply on dry wood.
5. Go over several times if you want to increase the white color
FOR YOU A DISCOUNT OF 5%. Use the DISCOUNT code in the email subscription.
Per informazioni o per qualsiasi dubbio
puoi scriverci su Whats App al numero